Zermatt luxury self-catered ski-in, ski-out Panicha Penthouse apartment was completed just a few years ago, and is simply stunning with its luxurious modern specification and generous proportions – 140m2. This is a quiet chalet, please consider booking Panicha only if you appreciate peace and quiet and are willing to be considerate toward your neighbours.
Conveniently located close to both the ski piste and the Zermatt Matterhorn Express base lift station, the Panicha Penthouse is a duplex apartment, designed by famous architect Ushi Tamborriello. Taking up the top two floors of a modern chalet building, with elevator access and an internal staircase. There are four double bedrooms and three bathrooms with double access, please see below for a detailed description.
Ski-in / ski-out is very rare in Zermatt! Panicha Penthouse is cleverly designed with two entrances ; the lower entrance is 100m from the bottom of the Furi-Zermatt resort ski slope, so you can ski right back to the apartment and also start your day by skiing along a 300m flat ski slope toward the lift station access. The upper street side entrance is just a 300m walk from the Matterhorn Express lift (where you can store your ski equipment), and 50m from the closest bus stop.
Panicha Penthouse is also conveniently located in the summer for the Forest Fun Park zip-wire park and the Gorner Gorge.
– Sleeps 8 with 4 double bedrooms, 1 en-suite bathroom, 1 private bathroom, and 1 shared bathroom
– Main floor bedroom 1, double with a private bathroom / guest bathroom
– Upper floor master bedroom, double with en-suite bathroom, which can also be shared
– Upper floor bedroom 3, double with shared bathroom
– Upper floor bedroom 4, double with shared bathroom
– Open-plan kitchen
– Shared laundry and utility room in the basement
– Ski-In /Ski-Out